- Employees in the scale of pay upto Rs.6500-10500 in CDA or equivalent IDA scale. To be paid at the time of admission only to the following courses.
- Degree / Diploma courses or equivalent courses in Medical / Engineering / MBA.
- BCA / LAW / BBA degree / 3 years' Technical / Engg diploma course. Course should be from a reputed institute recognized by the University under the University Grants Commission.
- Rs.10,000/- (for 5 years degree courses) and Rs.7500 (for 3 years Degree / Diploma courses) or
- Actual educational cost, whichever is less, on production of original cash memo / receipt
- Only to the wards of deceased employees(assistance is available upto the level of Senior Secondary only)
- Total reimbursement shall be restricted to actual educational cost or Rs.10,000/- per annum whichever is less, on production of original cash memo / receipt.
- To the wards of employees who have passed 10th or 12th Board examination
- Cash award (Rs.5000/- for 10th and Rs.6000/- for 12th) and certificate.
Educational Scholarships to wards:-
|Level of Qualification
|No. of Scholar-ships
|Rs.3850/- per child
|Rs.3500/- per child
|6th to 12th class
|Rs.3300/- per child
|Rs.3000/- per child
|1st to 5th class
|Rs.2200/- per child
|Rs.2000/- per child